Sit on top of the city in one of its prettiest and most prestigious neighborhoods. This 7 bedroom, 5 ½ bathroom Queen Anne Victorian offers generous space across its four floors, exquisite period detail, breathtaking views, and prime real estate off Alta Plaza Park and near to shops on Fillmore Street, hiking trails through the Presidio, and top restaurants like State Bird Provisions. Enjoy pristine architecture like coffered ceilings, wainscoting, in-lay hardwood floors, fireplaces w/ carved mantels, high ceilings. Formal reception hall, luxurious entry, two formal dining rooms, two en-suite masters w/ large bathrooms, sauna. Lots of potential to make it your own.
- Extraordinary Prestigious MansionSeven generous bedrooms featuring vintage details like bay windows, hardwood floors, decorative fireplaces, tall ceilings, ornamental molding.
- Stunning views from each floor that sweep across city from SalesForce Tower to Twin Peaks.
- In-law unit w/ two bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, living room, private entrance, quaint porch, high ceilings.
- Two master suites w/ large bathrooms, ornate fireplaces, sitting rooms, bay windows, hardwood floors.
- Formal reception hall w/ grand fireplace, ornate molding and large windows.
- Two dining rooms with fireplace and built ins, French door onto balcony w/ city views.
- Chef-grade eat-in kitchen featuring lots of counter and storage space; Fisher & Paykel, Viking and Sub-Zero appliances; and windows overlooking city skyline.
- Library w/ luxurious fireplace, built-in bookcases, wood paneling, sweet seating area built into bay window.
- Sauna on fourth floor.
- 5 ½ large bathrooms.
- ½ block off Alta Plaza Park, blocks from Fillmore Street, Presidio hiking trails, Lyon Street steps and more.
Extraordinary Prestigious Mansion
Sit on top of the city in one of its prettiest and most prestigious neighborhoods. This seven bedroom, five and a half bathroom Queen Anne Victorian offers generous space across its four floors, exquisite period detail, breathtaking views, and prime real estate off Alta Plaza Park and near to shops on Fillmore Street, hiking trails through the Presidio, and top restaurants like State Bird Provisions. The potential to create your vision here is extraordinary and rare. Sterling architecture such as in-lay hardwood floors, ornate fireplaces with carved mantels, decorative wainscoting, beadboard, box-beam ceilings, bay windows, 10-11 foot high coffered and coved ceilings, vintage light fixtures and more offer a window into this home’s well-preserved past. But it’s more than just a reference to the city’s history. This house offers sumptuous space starting on the first floor. Enter to a grand foyer with a dramatic vintage chandelier. Step down to a library with superbly preserved wood paneling, built in seating, a fireplace, bookcases and a half bath. The first floor also contains a two bedroom, one bath apartment with an eat-in kitchen, living room, private entrance and French door to a garden. The second floor features three fireplaces and a formal reception; two adjoining dining rooms with built ins; bay windows overlooking the city’s skyline and a deck; a reception hall lit by a bank of bright windows; and an enormous kitchen featuring a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking range, and awe inspiring views. The third floor offers even more comprehensive views of the city from its two bedrooms which contain adjoining sitting rooms, fireplaces, bay windows and enormous bathrooms. There are 2 more bedrooms on the fourth floor in addition to a sauna and two large bathrooms. Step outside this house and find yourself in one of the city’s most prestigious neighborhoods, home to local celebrities, famous politicians and Fortune 500 CEOs. Amble half a block to Alta Plaza Park where you can lounge on its grassy knoll, play tennis or get your heart pumping with stair climbs. The Lyon Street steps, trails through the Presidio, shops in the Marina and restaurants on Fillmore are all close by. This home is a fantastic find with a ton of potential to make it your own.
2D FLOOR PLAN
About the Neighborhood
Pacific Heights is old-world San Francisco charm on the edge of the Presidio. Famous Fortune 500 CEOs, celebrities and politicians call its mansions and wide, quiet tree-lined streets home. You might even think it suburbia if it weren’t for its close proximity to bars, restaurants and boutiques in the Marina; and concert venues, shops and dining hot spots in the Fillmore. Need fresh air and nature? Alta Plaza Park offers exercise, tennis courts and lazy days on a lush lawn overlooking the Bay.
Listing agent / FSBO Rep
Listing agent / FSBO Rep
All information furnished herein was provided by sources deemed reliable, but no representation is made or implied as to the accuracy thereof. All information herein is offered in good faith, but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, lease or financing, withdrawal without notice, rental or other conditions.