Recently lots of people asked me about Off Market Listings. As an Off Market Listing Specialist, half of my business are Off Market deals. Let me give you a brief introduction of what Off Market Listings are about:
What are Off Market Listings?
- They are the listings you don't find in Redfin, Zillow, or any MLS online websites, only local realtors would know them, they also call "Pocket Listings".
- They are available only through words of the mouth. For my own Off Market Listings, my VIP buyers will firstly get to know, as well as my partner agents, and then it might go over to top agents around the area.
Why do seller wants to sell in Off Market?
- It gives seller an opportunity to gauge interest and pricing prior to officially listing via traditional methods before the "Days On Market" clock ticking.
- It offers seller privacy as Off Market Listing offers private showing only, so no nosy neighbors and no strangers from public open house.
- It mostly does not require seller to move out and stage the property and offer convenience in selling.
- Sometimes the listing went on market before and was not sold for some reason, while the seller is not desperate, s/he can leave it to off market for the right buyer without a time constrain.
Why do buyer wants to buy Off Market Listings?
- No bidding war, as most of Off Market Listings are marketed with "buy it price", they are available in first come first serve base. In such a seller's market, buyer could get overbid multiple times and be frustrated, Off Market Listings offer the transparency in pricing that they desire.
- As distressed properties often get sold through Off Market, buyer might be able to find good deals.
Available Off Market Listings:
Here's a List of "Off Market" Listings I'm aware of or mine. Alot of these could be great deals for the right Buyer!
Contact me with any interest 650-817-5000
The list of Off Market listings are pushed through emails from time to time, please feel free to sign up and get my off market listing alert, or simply call me 650.817.5000.
Wen Guo +1 (650) 817-5000
Jennifer Zhang +1 (650) 867-1128
Lina Yang +1 (650) 206-8881
Patrick Smith +1 (415) 509-3350
Ecem Polat +1 (650) 556-4992
Mon Cochrane +1 (510) 934-9674
Team Office +1 (650) 880-1881